Have I mentioned that I LOVE Texas!!!



Just the little things that they add to the malls for the kids are great! Yes, I hate the bugs in texas but look what else you get. We find these everywhere. This is the first time in our house though!




Riley got invited to a birthday party and it was cancelled because of hurricane Ike. No worries for us, It wasn't even a good rain storm where we live. Anyway, We had her party hair and clothes all done and took some pics. Riley is very mad at the rain because she wanted to go to a party and still is asking about it. Try telling a 5 year old just wait two weeks:) Her birthday is Sept 22, hooray so she'll have two parties within those two weeks. Poor girl!?



Matthew is such a cutie! I keep waiting for him to sleep through the night every night. He sleep the whole night for about 3 days in a row and then Just kidding Mom Gotcha Again!

2 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

Riley looks so adorable in these pictures! She is just too cute! I was just thinking the other day that I tended Riley and had a sleepover with her when Craig and Matthew were born!! That's kinda cool huh? I'm so glad I got to be the "lady" that got to tend her when both of her brothers came!! :)

Amber said...

I can't believe how old your kids look!! Has it been that long since we all lived in Richland?!? Wow - they are cute! I'm glad all is well at your house with the hurricane scare.