You can't help but love them!!!





These are the sweet faces I get to wake up to everyday.

2 comments:

Gramma Spice said...

Love the new pics of our gorgeous grandchildren! I wish I had read that article before I had my precious children. How true the words rings and what wise advice! Such precious souls we are entrusted with..and most of us are so unaware of how aware they are! I wish I could undo any hurt I may have unwittingly given to my children with words I cannot take back. I know they must realize how easy it is to make the same mistake with their little ones. Our words are powerful, and so is our love for our children. We can all improve on how we treat them..even when they are adults. And may I add, that as adults, we need to be very careful about what we say about our sisters and brothers (and parents!) in front of our children. They hear and understand everything, and will learn to judge as we do. Love is full of grace, forgiveness, understanding, compassion, and patience. Thanks, Carrie, for reminding us of that.

Shelli said...

Those ARE sweet faces! I miss them!