

I saw this picture of Tanner and I couldn't believe how much he looked like Craig. Matthew's WALKING at 7 months. okay, okay, it's only two steps at a time but still Craig barely started crawling by this age. I finished the twilight series in four days and absolutely loved them. Thanks Tiffany for putting them on your blog and getting me interested. My kid's basic needs were met those 4 days and that was it. So, I've been making it up to them the last couple days painting with them all day. Riley is so much better at artist stuff than me. Craig's artwork always looks like perfect contemporary art and he spends less than a minute on it.



7 comments:
I'm glad you saw the twilight series on my blog and read them!! They are so addictive it's hard not to finish them fast!!! I can't wait for the movie! It comes out November 21! The day before my anniversary! :) I can't believe Matthew is walking!! Kaden is a slow poke! He won't even sit up on his own yet! He's just content to lay there! I know one day he's just going to sit or crawl or do something and I'm going to be like "Where did that come from??" I hope you're doing good! Miss you and love ya!
Oh, and how come UTAH is not on your little poll???
Your kids are so big. I can not believe it. When are you visiting Florida?
:)
Kacy
I told you Tanner looked like Craig! Isn't that just crazy? I love it. I do the exact same thing with my poor kids when I read a book, they get food and water, and that's about it! :)
We just celebrated Tanner's 12th birthday last night at Shelli's. When she passed the pics of little Craig and Tanner around, everyone was amazed at the likeness. It sure brought back memories of little Tanner. He is still as sweet natured and precious...just like little Craig and big Craig..and Grampa! We're still voting on Tri-Cities...but anywhere within a couple hours is okay, too...ha ha!
BTW, Dad and I are aching to hug each one of you...we miss you so much. Just sent a little box of goodies off for the kids today...just to let them know they do have grandparents way out West who love them. :)
I have to admit... I voted for Spokane or Boise. Spokane is pretty and has better weather. Miss you, too!
Post a Comment