
I forgot to get a picture of what a day looks like at our house when everyone's sick! I can at least describe it. First, every mom knows when your kids are sick, nothing can possibly get done besides sitting down and cuddling with each kid (and they just seem to take turns). Well, when those days come I grab our mattress from the bedroom and drag it into the the living room, find as many blankets as possible, and camp there until the bugs go away. We enjoy many movies, snacks, and naps on the living room floor. It's also kinda fun, as a change of pace, Craig and I spend a few nights in the newly converted family room/bedroom suite.



3 comments:
I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a blog!!! All of the pics of your little ones are so cute!! I especially love the one of Riley! She really is a little princess isn't she? So cute! That's too bad you have all been sick. Kaden hasn't gotten sick yet, but he has been teething and mad about it so I almost count that. I'm not really excited about him getting sick!! I hopr y'all get feeling better! At least you've found a fun way to be sick together right?? I hope you're doing well!! Love you girl!
wahooo!!!!!! I am so thrilled you have a blog. I have always wanted to be able to contact you here and there on a blog! I can't beleive that baby! Oh my gosh! He is totally beautiful, but I can't see your other kids in him a ton so it was so fun to see a whole new little man Anglesie! So glad you called the other day to! You have always been a happy memorie of our time in Dallas and so glad we met. I finally feel like I don't have to give you up to miles away. You are way to special to ever forget! Love you girl!!!!!!!1
Dad and I love reading your comments about your little ones...you are so sweet, Carrie...everyone here misses you...and of course, we miss our adorable and precious grandchildren..and oh yes, our son, too! We don't have too many bugs here, ya know!! Hint, hint...we need you closer!
Post a Comment